Thursday, January 1, 2015

Reflection of 2014

2014 is now in the past. It was a year where memories were made, heartaches happened, laughter rang out, smiles were shared and tears were shed.

I can't say I enjoyed everything that happened in 2014 because some things felt like they ripped my heart out. But, I wouldn't change it.

The events that happened, good and bad, made me realize I am stronger than I ever imagined. That within me was a woman of Worth. A woman of Love. A woman of Character.

I found a love richer and deeper with Christ that I could have ever imagined. Because of that love I stand in faith stronger than ever before.

My goal for 2015 is to not set resolutions, but to live life falling deeper for His love and walking through my life with more love, laughter and zest.

Join me!!



No comments:

Post a Comment