Wednesday, December 4, 2013

PASSION ON PAPER


I’m not so sure people truly understand this thing called passion. They wander through life without experiencing the passion of life’s experiences. They do what they need to do just to get it over and done with. But there is no passion. No drive from the heart.
On a dating website most people describe themselves as Caring, whitty, fun, trustworthy, independent, easy going.  They focus on materialistic objects. Their car, their house, their motorcycle, and/or their boat. It’s all superficial. Those are things. Those items don’t make you who you are.
But the people lack something. They aren’t telling me what they're passionate about. What makes your heart tick? They don’t know who they are. I want to know who you are. They try to hold conversations but it just doesn’t go anywhere because there is no passion. There’s no drive. No heart. It’s as though they are lifeless with objects.
Passion isn’t an object. It’s a crave. A crave beyond anything else. Not to just exist. But, to exist with life. Zest. To give your all in everything at every moment. Most people can say they are passionate about one or two things but in reality we should be passionate about all things. Passion of our hearts.
We should be passionate about waking up. We should be passionate in what we strive to be. Know who we are. Live life with zest!
One thing I’m extremely passionate about is writing. It’s a blessing from God. It comes pretty easy for me. Well, I say it comes pretty easy. The thoughts come and I scribble and scribble until it all comes together and sometimes that might take days. But, I don’t want to just write anything. I want to passionately inspire others while sharing God's love. To have others feel love through the passion on paper. To write from my heart.
I’m guilty of not being passionate about all things all the time. But this is a new day …and I’m stepping forward. Wont you step with me?
What's your passion??????


Blessings,
Bo


12/4/2013

1 comment:

  1. I could not agree more with what you said here. I try to live passionately on purpose each day. I hate when my body doesn't cooperate!

    ReplyDelete