Tuesday, August 13, 2013

A New Beginning

Today marks a milestone in my life. A complete new, unchartered, adventure for me. Beginning a Blog. Not quite sure what I'm truly doing at this point but, I'm sure as time goes on I will master this beast that shall share my inner thoughts, poetry and writings. My prayer is this blog will be inspiring not only to those who know me but, those who will come to know me through each of you.

My first few posts might be things you've already read from my journal. Then again...maybe not. But, they are mine. They are not copied from anyone else and may not be copied by you without my permission.

I am blessed so many of you asked me to start a blog. I am truly blessed beyond measure. God is my inspiration. However, many of you have played a big role in helping me see things with a fresh new look. (Thank you)  Many of my writings are based on true experiences and/or adventures and my ultimate goal is that you may read my journey and feel as though you were there...in that moment.

Thank you for following my blog and may you be incredibly blessed!
Standing Firm,
Bo 

No comments:

Post a Comment