Wednesday, August 14, 2013

SIT BACK & RELAX - written 10/14/2012

SIT BACK & RELAX


I’m headed on a journey
The only way to find my way back…
To learn how, once again,
Sit Back & Relax

In you enter, with a heart
So calm & true…
A journey down a gravel road
Same destination, two views

I want to know the calmness
That fills the cavity of your soul…
And Sit Back & Relax with a heartbeat
A rhythm only your heart knows

I want to Sit Back & Relax
Just Stop & Breathe for awhile…
As I take in all you have to give
Because you simply make my heart smile

The things that connect us
Things simple ~ yet true…
Can always be found when I Sit Back & Relax
Close my eyes and think of you.


Bo Hayth

10/14/2012
Written, after a long drive on a country gravel road and spending time with Glenn McIntosh. After hearing a tune designed by Glenn and my first experience playing with a guitar.  Glenns question was…”Can you put words to it?”  My answer, with a smile was, “Yes.  I think I can.”

(I had not written anything in over 12 years.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment